470 San Andress cor M.H.
Del Pilar St. Malate, Manila,
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Office/Crewing Staff (2)
Marine Human Resources Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resource
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resource positions
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- With knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint in particular
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Practical, service minded and result oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals from diverse cultures
FOR SHIPBOARD EMPLOYMENT — QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to confidently communicate in English
- Has at least 12 months of recent employment gained from an international or local vessel or extensive land-based experience gained from a reputable establishment.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Has valid Seaman’s Book
- Has valid Passport
- Has valid Basic Training Certificate
FRED OLSEN CREWING & CONSULTANCY LTD
YINSON PRODUCTION AS
Its vision is to become a preferred long-term partner for oil companies and/or oil field developers through a commitment to quality, adhering to long-term values and seeking continual improvement to the services it provides."